Benton Junior High School will be holding Parent/Teacher conferences September 21,
2021 from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm. We want to provide as much access to teachers as
possible while still maintaining social distancing guidelines. In order to accomplish this,
we will be utilizing communication mediums other than face to face conferences. Below
are the guidelines for contacting teachers to discuss your student’s progress:
● No parents/guardians/students will be allowed in the building unless prior
approval has been obtained from the building principal and will only be permitted
for extenuating circumstances.
● Teachers will be on campus in their classrooms from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm
● Teacher emails can be found on the Benton Junior High School website.
● Teachers will respond to emails answering questions concerning your student.
● If a parent/guardian would like to talk with the teacher, please include your phone
number in the email and request a phone call.
● The teacher will call as soon as possible.
We do ask that you are conscious of each teacher's time due to teachers having up to
150 students on their rosters. If a question can be addressed easily through an email,
that should be the preferred method of communication.
Benton Junior High School