SHOP ONLINE NOW FOR ALL YOUR PANTHER GEAR!
- ABC School Program
- Attendance Zones
- Destiny Library Catalog and Resources
- Early Literacy Website
- Athletic Insurance
- Home Access Center (HAC)
- Khan Academy
- Kid Games
- Language Arts Fun
- Parent Web Site for BPS
- Read, Write, Think
- Safari Montage
- Saline County Library
- School Menus
- School Supply List
- Study Island
- Star Fall
- Writing Lab for Students
Due to what is going on, Kindergarten Registration will only be online on Friday April 3, 2020. Please go to this link to register your 2020-2021 Future Panther!
If you are unable to complete registration online, please contact Dr. Kim Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benton Public School District in accordance to Act 676 of Arkansas House Bill 1786 is posting to each school website and the district website:
- 1.The number of students failing to provide proof of immunizations.
- 2.The number of students that have obtained an exemption letter from the Department of Health
- 3.The percentage of students that have done the above.
- 4.Benton Public Schools exceed the numbers required for herd immunity
As seen in the table below approximately one percent of our students have exemptions. No students have failed to offer proof of immunizations or exemptions.
|SCHOOL||# STUDENTS INCLUDES VIRTUAL *||# FAILING TO PROVIDE PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION||# EXEMPTIONS||% OF STUDENTS|
|BENTON MIDDLE||1311||6 15* Virtual =21||18||0.01|
|BENTON JUNIOR||883||3 2* Virtual = 5||7||0.007|
|BENTON HIGH||1229||28 29 * Virtual =57||16||0.013|