- Art Supply List
- Athletic Insurance
- Benton School District
- BJH Bell Schedule
- Destiny Library Catalog and Resources
- District Contact & Email Directory
- Home Access Center (HAC)
- iPad Cheat Sheet
- Junior ROTC
- Khan Academy
- Library Media Center
- New Student Registration
- Parent Involvement Plan
- Online Encyclopedia
- Remind Code
- Safari Montage
- Saline County Library
- School Menus
- School Supply List
Digital Awareness for Parents:
Shop the Official Benton Panther Store!
The Benton Public School District in accordance to Act 676 of Arkansas House Bill 1786 is posting to each school website and the district website:
- 1.The number of students failing to provide proof of immunizations.
- 2.The number of students that have obtained an exemption letter from the Department of Health
- 3.The percentage of students that have done the above.
- 4.Benton Public Schools exceed the numbers required for herd immunity
As seen in the table below approximately one percent of our students have exemptions. No students have failed to offer proof of immunizations or exemptions.
|SCHOOL||# STUDENTS||# FAILING TO PROVIDE PROOF||# EXEMPTIONS||% OF STUDENTS|
|BENTON MIDDLE||1311||21 (15 Virtual)||18||0.01|
|BENTON JUNIOR||883||5 (2 Virtual)||7||0.007|
|BENTON HIGH||1229||57 (29 Virtual)||16||0.013|