2019-2020 Act 676 Compliance
The Benton Public School District in accordance to Act 676 of Arkansas House Bill 1786 is posting to each school website and the district website:
- 1.The number of students failing to provide proof of immunizations.
- 2.The number of students that have obtained an exemption letter from the Department of Health
- 3.The percentage of students that have done the above.
- 4.Benton Public Schools exceed the numbers required for herd immunity
As seen in the table below approximately one percent of our students have exemptions. No students have failed to offer proof of immunizations or exemptions.
|SCHOOL||# STUDENTS||# FAILING TO PROVIDE PROOF||# EXEMPTIONS||% OF STUDENTS|
|BENTON MIDDLE||1311||21 (15 Virtual)||18||0.01|
|BENTON JUNIOR||883||5 (2 Virtual)||7||0.007|
|BENTON HIGH||1229||57 (29 Virtual)||16||0.013|
Digital Awareness for Parents:
- Athletic Insurance
- Bell Schedule
- Benton School District
- BHS Library
- Cafeteria Menus
- Home Access Center
- Josten's Replay It
- Junior ROTC
- Khan Academy
- Parking Permit
- Saline County Library
- Research Paper Guidelines
- Supply List
Parents must call the main office at 778-3288 with information on a change of address.
Graduation Supplies/Cap and Gown
enter: Benton Senior High School
Customer Service: 1-501-865-2425
SHOP ONLINE NOW FOR ALL YOUR PANTHER GEAR!