The safety of the fans and students is our top priority at any Benton School District event. As part of the district security plan to improve fan safety, all fans will now be subject to screening prior to entering the stadium.
These screenings include:
- Searches with hand-held metal detectors
- All bags will be searched (Bags are highly discouraged)
- Enforcement of the Benton Event Policies and Procedures
Prohibited Items include:
- Weapons, Tobacco, Vaping
- Outside Food and Drink
Tips for Fans
- We encourage guests to arrive early to minimize wait times. Gates open 2 hours before BHS game time and 1 hour before BJH game time.
- Guests should remove all metal objects from their pockets prior to being screened.
- Guests are encouraged to minimize the number of items they bring in the stadium. We strongly encourage guests not to bring bags in order to expedite the entry process.
For more information, contact:
Scott Neathery @ firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tracy Keene @ email@example.com