|ATLAS (Arkansas Teacher Licensure Accountability System)|
|Teacher Induction Mentoring Program|
|Non-Traditional Licensure Program|
|Administrator Induction Mentoring Program|
|Professional Growth Plan|
|Pathwise Observation Form|
Mentors build and maintain relationships with their mentees based on mutual trust, respect, and professionalism.
For additional licensure information: Arkansas Department of Education
The Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) Office of Teacher Quality has developed an online data collection and reporting system named ATLAS (Arkansas Teacher Licensure Accountability System) for use by district Project Directors, teacher mentors and Praxis III assessors. The alert system is an informational tool to encourage the regular entry of mentoring sessions into ATLAS. Teachers in Benton have done a great job of keeping hours and observations up-to-date. Keep up the great work!
Below is some information regarding the new "ATLAS Alert" system.
There are two types of alerts:
- Yellow Alert: An email is generated when no Standard Hours have been entered into ATLAS in one month’s time period. This is a cautionary email and requires the Project Director's attention to resolve any problems.
- Red Alert: An email is generated when no Standard Hours have been entered into ATLAS for two consecutive months. This alert is serious and requires a response from the Project Director to the Teacher Induction Program Advisor. Instructions for the response are given in the alert email itself.
Both yellow and red alert emails are sent to the school district Pathwise Project Director, the mentor, the novice teacher, and their respective principals.
Pathwise Requirements In ATLAS
Mentor and Mentee,
Please check ATLAS to be sure:
1. Standard Hours are completed and approved (18 hrs. total)
2. Additional Hours are completed and approved (25 hrs. total)
3. All observations are completed and approved
Please make sure everything is up-to-date by Friday, December 14, 2012.
Observations and Hours
All observations must be completed by December 14, 2012. Also, be sure to have all of your hours in ATLAS.
I will verify ATLAS and the completion of the observation (Domain A, B, C, and D) by December 7th. I will send the names to Accounting of everyone who has completed the observation (Domain A, B, C, and D) and has all hours updated in ATLAS to be paid in December before Christmas break. If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call me at 778-4861.
**Also if you are having any trouble with ATLAS, please call the Department of Education AND notify me.
Pathwise Observation: B and C and Professional Growth Plan (PGP)
Your first Pathwise observation of Domains B and C (only) must be completed, documented, and entered into ATLAS. Then a paper copy needs to be sent to me through school mail by October 15, 2012.
You must also complete the Professional Growth Plan (in ATLAS) and send to me via school mail.
If you are NTL, be sure the "Front End Mentoring" has been completed. Send a copy to me (via school mail).
Finally, be sure and record your hours in Atlas each time you meet.
Photo courtesy of www.web.jhu.edu